Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24

Le samedi 14 juin 2008 à 09:04 +0200, Mathias Hasselmann a écrit :
> Am Samstag, den 14.06.2008, 08:42 +0200 schrieb Xavier Claessens:
> > Le samedi 14 juin 2008 à 01:34 +0200, Frederic Peters a écrit :

> > > It may be useful to include more comments, so Empathy developers know
> > > about the things to fix; for example I recently told them I believe
> > > bug 462880 to be a blocker for adoption.
> >
> > I'm not sure feature requests are blocker.
>
> Well, when they describe essential features, then they are. A IM program
> not supporting registration of new IM accounts definitely is not feature
> complete yet.

In my opinion it's not essential:
1) Jabber is the only protocol supporting that
2) Many users uses gtalk which don't support registering
3) Most "geeks" already have their account... and non-geek uses MSN
anyway...

But I'm working on a patch right now ;)

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.