Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.23.3 Development Release

Hey,

2008/6/1 Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>:
> On Sat, 2008-05-31 at 18:07 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
>
>> Once more, a late reminder. This is so cool, isn't it?
>
> Actually it's not.  Ideally I like to see the reminder go out Wednesday
> before, so I can schedule some devel hacking before the deadline.

The "This is so cool" was supposed to sound ironic. Of course it's not cool.

Personally, I think Friday is good day for the reminder (because most
of the time I do GNOME hacking on weekends). It would be nice to know
what other developers think about this. Depending on the response,
this is definitely something to be discussed on release-team.

--lucasr