Re: maintainer scripts

daniel g. siegel wrote:
> another quick question: maintainer.py seems to pick up all bug fixes,
> but what about features, or other enhancements, which are no bugs? how
> do i get those into the NEWS file?

This is something I really have been trying to figure out actually. The
only 2 ways about it I can think of are either.

1. Manually adding them
2. Having some sort of keyword in the ChangeLog so the maintainer script
can pick it up (the way we do bugs). For example,

  "Adds feature: bla bla."

Would then list it as:

- bla bla

I can work on this if people think it is a good idea.

--
Regards,
Martyn