Re: maintainer scripts

thanks! it was exactly that what i needed. i modified it a bit, mostly
to have the changelog and news style of older release notes of cheese.

btw: we have another cool script, which basically is a wrapper around
svn commit, which updates the ChangeLog file with the commit message
before actually commiting.

you can find it here: http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel/files/cicl

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>