Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution: Taking forward...

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 13:56 +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Could you consider talking with the samba guys to make libmapi LGPLv3?
> That would make things much easier, right?

	Yep - would make life easier; OTOH I've spoken to them in the past
along these lines - but though they were initially interested some years
ago, sadly I think they are less interested today.

	OTOH - it's always worth asking again I guess.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot