Restore Trashbin icon functionality

Hi!
Lately I was playing with icon themes and did an awful mistakes: I assigned the trashbin an icon and now I lost empty/full functionality because all the time I see the same icon.
Hopefully I'm working this around using the trashbin applet on the panel but I really would like to get back my trashbin on desktop working as expected.

I look all thru the gconf-editor but can't find any option to reset the trashbin icon, all I found is hide/unhide trash from desktop and change it's label.

I googled/yahooed too about this but really can't find a way to restore trashbin icon functionality, please help!

Thanks in advance!

Martin / Mar del Plata / Argentina

¡Buscá desde tu celular! Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro
http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch