Re: GNOME 2.24 module inclusion discussion heats up
- From: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.24 module inclusion discussion heats up
- Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:00:40 +0200
Le vendredi 04 juillet 2008 à 23:22 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> >From a quick search through the archives it seems that also PolicyKit,
> Clutter, ClutterMM, and libgda have been proposed as external
> dependencies but aren't listed in the wiki. Is that right?
Empathy needs libtelepathy-glib and libmissioncontrol-client as external
dependencies. Note that libmissioncontrol-client will probably be drop
for GNOME 2.26.
] [Thread Prev