Re: This proposal doesn't imply extra work (was: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file)

[sorry, keep forgetting to hit reply-all... wonder how often I missed
this before.. maybe you'll see some older forwarded replies from me
tonight]

On Jan 21, 2008 4:07 PM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> As far as I understood, the doap files will live in their own separate module,
> so the Makefiles in my module will likely not be able to automate this.
> I'd expect install-module to maybe do that job.

Yes, install-module will add new releases. This requires the module
name to be the same as the tarball name. I haven't investigate how
often that differs or what to do when it doesn't (project vs tarball
difference).

Regards,
Olav