Re: need someone to upload tarball to gnome ftp

2008-01-11 klockan 23:58 skrev Francesco Fumanti:
> Gerd and I proposed the mousetweaks module for GNOME 2.22 and it was
> accepted. Unfortunately, we have a gnome svn account without shell
> account.
>
> Could anybody please upload our mousetweaks tarball for GNOME 2.21.5
> to gnome ftp?
>
> Please, tell us also in your reply how you want us to pass you the
> tarball (for example as an attachment to an email).

For future reference: asking in #release-team on irc.gnome.org will most
likely be the quickest way to resolve such issues.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'll be your sun coming up :: i'll be your dark days         -- heather nova