Re: HTML Widgets a11y (was Re: GSOC 2008 advice)

yesterday on #a11y

10:31 < adel> hey, I need a little help, I am building javascript
widgets, am doing my best making the widgets accessible, currently I
use W3C's ARIA documents, dojo are doing the same but unlike dojo, I
only care (the accessible thing) about GNOME and its technology, is
ARIA the best approach to make dynamic web site accessible to GNOME
users? and how do I test those ARIA roles on GNOME?