Re: HTML Widgets a11y (was Re: GSOC 2008 advice)

Hi all,

Op donderdag 28-02-2008 om 12:40 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Willie
Walker:

> If anyone is doing any sophisticated presentation of web content, I'd
> really recommend they use the Gecko engine that FF3 uses, and I'm happy
> to hear this is on the Yelp radar screen.  I just cannot imagine the
> effort it will take to add full a11y support to some other HTML widget.

May I suggest that one of the accessibility bounties would be to make
sure that Epiphany works as least as well with a11y as FF3 does?

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/