Re: HIG says "Page Setup" not "Page Setup..."
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: HIG says "Page Setup" not "Page Setup..."
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:05:55 +0100
On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:03:34AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> I looked at the commits within KDE. There you see e.g. art people
> committing directly into modules (without bug reports, etc). Other
> people also made certain changes that weren't specific to that module.
> e.g. for gnome-blog some bugreport was opened to add a Tango module. IMO
> that could've been committed to the repos directly. Same for any HIG
> fixes, changing the build to enable LINGUAS. It won't always be perfect,
> but allows for faster/easier development.
] [Thread Prev