Re: GNOME Goal?:Using g_app_info_launch_default_for_uri instead of deprecated gnome_help* functions

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:27:37 +0400, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:

 gnome_help is however part of the deprecated libgnome
library. Another approach that programs currently use is launching
help or other programs with gnome-open or xdg-open

What about starting a wiki page tracking progress on this? (I'm
volunteering to set it up)

Sounds like a real GnomeGoal to me. Feel free to set up a new (proposed) GnomeGoal and its associated wiki page at [1]. Note that the wiki is currently not accessible due to
an ongoing upgrade. THANKS OLAV for all your work under the hood!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach