Re: Hosting app binaries at download.gnome.org?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
- Cc: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Hosting app binaries at download.gnome.org?
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:39:14 +0100
On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 07:46 -0800, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> I'm wondering where I should be putting my Tomboy binaries for
> Windows/Mac. I'd like to have them in the same place where source
> tarballs are downloaded , but I don't know how to do that or even if
> it is possible.
See the end of this page:
It's not exactly the "same place" as the sources, but it's the same
> Currently I'm hosting them on my own server. The nice thing about that
> is that I can track the number of downloads. Would that information be
> available if they were hosted at download.gnome.org?
> Any hints or ideas?
>  http://download.gnome.org/sources/tomboy/0.13/
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev