Bug 112292 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?--_It_is_impossible_to_remov?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?e_user_defined_emblems?=
- From: Emmanuel Fleury <fleury labri fr>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org, nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Bug 112292 -- It is impossible to remove user defined emblems
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:14:04 +0100
I'm associate professor in Bordeaux university (France) and I am running
a course on code reading and programming . In this course, we give
three projects which are:
1) Digging some parts of the GNOME projet and speak about it
2) Fixing a bug selected in the bugzilla
3) Implementing a feature-request
The result of the project2 (bug-fixing) is due for this week and I have
some students that already have submitted a patch [2,3] in the bugzilla
for the bug in the subject.
I'll get across their fix, but if you are interested/curious or if you
want to help, feel free to take a look.
Of course, this is a pedagogical experiment, so don't expect too much
from it. :) (it still to be improved in the long term...)
Anyway, I'll try to update you with the patches coming from the students
(if they worth it...).
 http://www.labri.fr/perso/fleury/courses/EMC08/ (in French!)
Put something new in the World.
-- Iben Hjejle (as Laura in "High-Fidelity")
] [Thread Prev