Re: DVCS

Hi!

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le lundi 17 novembre 2008, à 17:56 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
>> Owen Taylor wrote:
>> > Question for gnome-infrastructure: How do we move forward on it? Do we
>> > have an easier alternative at hand then just writing low-tech one off
>> > application?
>>
>> I was thinking that we can either use the Election Committee's facilities, or
>> use one of the freely available polling websites.
>
> The stuff from the election committee would need a few changes to work
> with people with svn account instead of Foundation members. But that
> should be doable if we can easily get a list of svn accounts.

  So you already on it or you are waiting for someone to get you th
list of svn accounts? If latter is the case, It's pretty easily doable
using git but unfortunately the dates in the git repos created through
git-svn aren't correct (or it seems to be the case).  I am no expert
in svn  but reading the output of `svn help log` i don't see it be
done easily using svn. :(

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)