Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be>
- Cc: bugmaster gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:46:33 +0100
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 06:14:04PM +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Olav Vitters cited:
> > * Layout modifications for attachment table and the login box
> > * Patch and keyword emblems
> > * show_bug.cgi UI re-ordering & float-right box
> > * Asking people if they've provided the NEEDINFO info.
> Are the features I find important in my usage of our Bugzilla.
> Do you know what kind of collaboration work will be possible ? For
> example I reproduced most of the show_bug.cgi UI re-ordering (that
> mattered to me) for a private Bugzilla; changes that are kept to
> templates are hopefully within my reach.
Development should be done in the open. The only thing is that it should
be done as cleanly as possible and I don't want any new features
compared to current bgo.
Stuff that isn't part of the upgrade is changing the layout to match
GNOME. I said I'd (someone;) do that instead IIRC.
] [Thread Prev