Re: Update Python version to >= 2.5

Olav Vitters wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 01:32:30PM +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > There were no objections, so let's celebrate Python 3.0 release with
> > updating the minimum Python version to be 2.5.
>
> Still will break the buildbot on RHEL5 (never found bootstrap Python to
> work with x86_64).

It has the python-lib64 patch from Mandriva, but it is not the same as
the Fedora patch, if it doesn't work perhaps we could switch to the
one from Fedora.

Would you want me to extract that provide you a custom moduleset so
you can test it ?

Colin: do you have a python2.5 version of Fedora patch ?

        Frederic