Re: [+gnome] Re: Project Hamster now in GNOME SVN

2008-08-15 klockan 18:26 skrev Patryk Zawadzki:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Anders Feder <lists anders feder dk> wrote:
> > I think "Time Tracker" had been suggested in earlier discussions on this
> > list? Or perhaps that was only intended for menu titles?
>
> It was for the user-visible UI.
>
> > fre, 15 08 2008 kl. 17:03 +0200, skrev Wouter Bolsterlee:
> >> Well, if the move hasn't been propagated to all places yet, we can
> >> easily
> >> fix it and use project-hamster instead. That makes more sense right?
> >> (The
> >> project is not just an applet!)
>
> For 2.26 Project Hamster will likely also ship a command line client
> and what not. Do you think changing the module name is a good idea?
> Certainly better to do it now than after it ships as part of GNOME.

Yeah, that's why I suggested the "project-hamster" name for the SVN module.
Should be a simple "mv" for Olav, after all.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i had no choice :: but to hear you                       -- alanis morisette