Re: random revision control proposal

Le mercredi 06 août 2008, à 19:54 -0400, Colin Walters a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> >
> > We only use tarballs for blessed external dependencies. So the vcs
> > shouldn't matter.
>
> Right, this is for improving the developer/contributor experience,
> with jhbuild in particular, but also just "how do I make a patch for
> this?".

We only use tarballs for blessed external dependencies. Even in the
jhbuild modulesets :-) See gnome-external-suites-2.24.modules.

The modulesets we provide shouldn't be used to contribute to those
external dependencies. But I see your point. Wouldn't it make more sense
to directly discuss with the people involved in the relevant projects?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.