Proposed (kind of) new module
- From: "Adam Schreiber" <sadam clemson edu>
- To: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, "Gnome Release Team" <release-team gnome org>, "GNOME Documentation" <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Cc: Seahorse mailing list <seahorse-list gnome org>
- Subject: Proposed (kind of) new module
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:56:03 -0400
Recently the Seahorse maintainers decided to divide our current module into two.
* seahorse - This module contains code pertaining to managing OpenPGP
and SSH keys, Passwords and other stored secrets, and soon
* seahorse-plugins - This module contains seahorse-agent, our panel
applet and plugins we've developed to extend other applications.
There is currently some code duplication between the two in the way of
the libseahorse directory. This split was to allow some refactoring
in the seahorse module to properly support X509 certificates and other
encryption key stores.
seahorse remains in the same repository http://svn.gnome.org/svn/viewvc/seahorse
seahorse-plugins resides in
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/viewvc/seahorse/plugins because we haven't
yet recieved a svn dump of the old repository to place in a new
module. A new module has been created in bugzilla already and we're
in the process of reassigning bugs.
] [Thread Prev