Re: Why do GNOMEdevelopers almost exclusively use git mirrors and for example not bzr mirrors

2008-04-08 klockan 08:35 skrev Jaap A. Haitsma:
> I was just wondering why many GNOME developers are using git mirror
> and for example not a bzr mirror? If I for example read
> http://live.gnome.org/DistributedSCM I have the feeling that bzr would
> also be a very good fit. However I haven't seen any gnome.org project
> in a bzr mirror while of many projects there exists git mirrors.

Gnome Specimen is maintained in bzr :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you gotta hold on to something you believe       -- electric light orchestra