OT: keyboard autorepeat (was: Re: desktop-devel-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 11)

Op maandag 07-04-2008 om 12:34 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Andre
Klapper:

> > Could you please put back key autorepeat, it's seriously a PITA not to
> > have it.
>
> i have no idea what you talk about.
> providing context would make life easier.

I suspect he's talking about this gconf key:
/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/repeat

I recall that when I upgraded GNOME for 2.18 to 2.20 on my work laptop,
key autorepeat was disabled. That could be the problem the OP is having.

Not really on-topic for this list, though.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/