Re: Proposed passing of the baton

2007-09-29 klockan 19:01 skrev Elijah Newren:
> Recently I proposed to the release team that it's time for someone
> else to take the role of GNOME's Release Manager.  With their
> agreement, I bring the proposal to the development community at large
> to have Vincent Untz take the reins.
>
> Rock on, Vincent. :-)

Note sure. Vincent is also the gnome-session maintainer, so we risk that
gnome-session is patched to include setlocale(LC_ALL, "fr_FR.UTF-8") right
before a stable version is released... ;)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're the mixed up girl that everybody leaves behind      -- our lady peace