Re: New clock applet for 2.22

2007/9/24, Alex Jones <alex weej com>:
Maybe an "interesting timezones" feature/setting would be useful in GNOME, so that other apps can join in the fun of multi-timezone awareness, with just one central place to configure it.

Or do you think such a feature should only pertain to a clock? Anyone have any more use cases?

Gnome-System-tools Network profiles and/or NetworkManager could be timezone aware, for example, if I'm on the network "Home" I'm at Canary Islands, but if I'm at the office, I'm at Dublin.

The weather applet might be use it too, right now it only uses a plain tree view.