Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.22

Hi,

That's my first mail to this flamewar, i vote for inclusion of empathy.

> That really shouldn't be a blocker.

Empathy does not aim to replace xchat-gnome (yet). This discussion is
only about empathy inclusion at all. Yet it is possible to connect to
IRC using telepathy, but empathy is far from xchat integration (auto
connection, nickserv integration, etc.).

I gues empathy wish to better integrate irc (get codes from
xchat-gnome ?).

Kind regards,
�ienne.
--