Re: Module proposal: gio and gvfs for gnome 2.22?

On 9/24/07, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> I've been working on gvfs and gio for a while, and its starting to reach
> some minimal level of maturity.

As long as there is consensus on a path from gnome-vfs to gio+gvfs, I
would like to see this in 2.22. Which module are you proposing?
Platform? And how long will the transition from gnome-vfs be allowed?

I'd like to hear from some of the powers that be; their opinions are
really critical to whether this would succeed or fail.