Re: [Fwd: How to download the API references pages?]
- From: Tim Miao <Tim Miao Sun COM>
- To: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: How to download the API references pages?]
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:47:46 +0800
Thanks for your kind reply.
I found them in my latest gnome distribution release too.
On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 16:26 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
> On 9/11/07, Tim Miao <Tim Miao sun com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This is Tim from Sun desktop team. I'm looking for some GNOME2.20 API
> > references pages/packages/tarballs. Would anyone please give me a hint
> > where I could download them all on page
> > http://library.gnome.org/devel/references ?
> You can install the -doc packages of your distribution and use Devhelp
> to browse them (or just a browser to open the installed htmls).
> But now that you mention it, it would be good to have a link to
> "Download this document" in l.g.o.
] [Thread Prev