Re: [Unfreeze Request] Deskbar, history extension crasher
- From: "Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen" <mikkel kamstrup gmail com>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Unfreeze Request] Deskbar, history extension crasher
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:53:49 +0200
2007/9/13, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com
Le mercredi 12 septembre 2007 à 21:07 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen a
> Hi Release Team et al.
> Deskbar trunk has a crasher in the history extension that makes it
> crash on every query once it is enabled.
> I get this consistently on my work machine, but not in my own laptop,
> so it is likely caused by some undertermined bug in the history file.
> The following patch fixes it in a one-liner, but it will only fix the
> symptoms (and that is guaranteed), not the cause. I have OK from
> Sebastian (the SoC guy doing the rewrite).
Approval 1 of 2.
Can we get a resolution on this please. Go or no go?
] [Thread Prev