Re: [Fwd: How to download the API references pages?]

Murray Cumming wrote:

> library.gnome.org pages are uploaded from documentation in tarballs,
> with some minor transformations, I believe. So we should be able to just
> point people to the tarball (though they will get the source code too,
> and they won't get all of the documentation in one tarball).

Actually documentation is generated by library.gnome.org, as (it is
easier to customise that way and) tarballs do not contain HTML files
for gnome-doc-utils documents (they do for gtk-doc ones).

So it would be quite easy to distribute tarballs for API references,
but less so for other documents.

        Frederic