Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: devel-announce-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you
- Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 16:06:07 +0200
On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 19:55 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 01:55:35AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 12:36:28AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > > Note that the userid is really important. Otherwise ensure that the
> > > E-mail address is the one your @svn.g.o alias forwards to.
> > I've made an pre-commit script which detects if a module has a valid
> > /trunk/MAINTAINERS file. This currently isn't activated, however I might
> > do this in future.
> This has now been enabled. Means you cannot commit to modules without a
> proper MAINTAINERS file. The rejection message points to an URL
> explaining this.
Could you post that URL here, please, so we know the acceptable format
for a MAINTAINERS file.
I hope that I can still include a comment telling people to use the
appropriate mailing list instead of emailing me directly.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev