GNOME Roadmap Draft - Call for Review

Hi all,

The GNOME Roadmap draft for 2.22 (and partially for 2.24 and future
2.x releases) is available at:

  http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Draft

This is a call for triaging the Roadmap. If you're a maintainer/developer
of any GNOME module and think there's any wrong or missing information
in there, please let us know or just edit that page directly.

Note: the Roadmap is not the Release Notes. Therefore, we can go a
little bit deeper into the technical details. We tried to cleanup the
too-specific/internal technical details though.

We plan to heat up discussions about the actual content of the Roadmap
in the next days.  You can see the major topics for discussion in the
"Proposed GNOME-wide/Platform goals" section.

Big thanks for all the maintainers/developers who provided the
necessary information to build this roadmap!

We plan to publish the Roadmap in the official page[1] on October 3 so it
would be really nice to have all the fixes until this date.

Cheers!

--lucasr

[1] http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap