Re: End of new modules proposal period for GNOME 2.22

Hi Christian,

Le lundi 29 octobre 2007, à 17:36 -0700, Christian Hammond a écrit :
>    Hi Vincent.
>
>    Are the proposed module lists fully up to date? I noticed that libnotify
>    and notification-daemon don't appear to be anywhere (I'd expect them to be
>    on the proposed external dependencies list at the very least).

It's up-to-date in a way: the people proposing new modules have to
update the wiki page :-)

Feel free to modify the page. It's okay to propose libraries after the
deadline anyway (the deadline is more about new apps, not new deps)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.