Re: GNOME Panel++

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 20:54 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 24 septembre 2007, à 17:14 +0100, Calum Benson a écrit :
>
> > To be fair to applet developers, this is partly a HIG issue too-- we
> > have very little there about applet interaction at the moment.  This is
> > about the sum total, in fact:
> > http://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/2.20/input-mouse.html.en#mouse-interaction-applets
>
> Heh. I'd love to see some work from the usability team there :-) Maybe I
> can bribe some people with ice cream to help?

Sounds good to me :)  Panel interaction should certainly be one of the
priorities when we get around to the next major HIG update I think, but
obviously if we're talking about some fundamental changes to the panel
now, there isn't much point in starting on any additional guidelines
until we've decided on the direction we want to go.

Cheeri,
Calum.