Re: Input devices capplets

> In the keyboard capplet it would be good to add on the Layouts tab the
> option to configure the keyboard shortcut used to switch between
> layouts. Currently this option is located in the Layout Options tab,
> inside Group Shift/Lock behaviour, towards the end of the list.
This options group is one of the groups provided in base.xml. The only
way to distinguish it is hardcode its id. Which does not sound great
to me... But the visible strings in this group - they are provided "as
is", and I totaly against extracting the key names from them (BTW they
are localized).

Sergey