Re: Input devices capplets

> how so? it belong to the layout part, which is in the localization
> capplet mockup Denis sent a while ago, and which I should be getting to
> life soon (sorry, quite busy, and I've got just a very little code done,
> but will try to have a first version before the end of the week)
Well, if you think so... I am just not sure people find things like
numpad-related options or CapsLock behaviour belonging to i18n.

Anyway, since now this is just a popup - it would be quite trivial to
move it into any capplet we'll find suitable.

Actually I was more thinking along the lines of the latest mockups:
http://ultimum-projekt.de/mockups/keyboard.html.

Sergey