Re: Input devices capplets

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 19:29 +0100, Denis Washington wrote:

> The main problem that Jens and I still have is the organization of the
> a11y options. I put the beep options in an extra Notifications window to
> save space, but this is highly suboptimal. Having another way to
> organize these settings sanely without having a too long tab would be
> great.

I guess one option would be to move the notifications to the Sound
capplet, although it's probably not really a very good idea to fracture
the AccessX settings like that if we can avoid it.  (On the other hand,
the visual bell setting already lives in the Sound capplet, and it's
arguably sort-of related, in an okay-maybe-that's-stretching-it-a-bit
kind of way...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team