Re: [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion

Hi All:

The spec Calum is referring to is at the following URL:

http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/kbd/keyboard-access-func-spec.html

In particular, the "Configuration and Setting Requirements" table contains the most pertinent information with respect to what needs to be adjustable and what the numerical ranges should be.

Will