Re: User's preferred search tool

On 02/11/2007, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
On 02/11/2007, Dylan McCall <dylanmccall gmail com> wrote:
<SNIP>
everyone's best interest to standardize this. All we need now is a standard.

Ok, short answer to long mail - I'm at work so I shouldn't be reading d-d-l :-)

XESAM is *exactly* what you talk about. See http://xesam.org. If you are interested I suggest you read the RC1 spec an give your comments on the xdg list at freedesktop.org.

Sorry for spamming - I just wanted to point out that #xesam at FreeNode is also available if you have IRC inclinations.

Cheers,
Mikkel