Re: GNOME Roadmap Draft, correction

Hi Peter,

My mistake: the Python support is planned for 2.20. Fixed!

Thanks!

--lucasr

2007/5/23, Peter Parente <parente cs unc edu>:
Hi Lucas,

The road map states that the Python bindings for AT-SPI (pyatspi) will
appear in GNOME 2.22.

http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Draft#head-4e0678fa6fc7635e3845712cf65d4af9bb07dbd9-2

At least one project, Accerciser, is successfully using these bindings
today. LSR is also planning on migrating to pyatspi before 2.20. Both
Accerciser and LSR are proposed for inclusion in GNOME 2.20. Other
projects such as LDTP, dogtail, and Orca are in the process of migrating
or planning to migrate to using these bindings in the very near future,
quite possibly for GNOME 2.20 also.

http://live.gnome.org/GAP/PythonATSPI#projects

Could we please bump the inclusion of pyatspi to GNOME 2.20 to ease this
migration?

Thanks,
Pete