Re: are gnome-display-properties and gnome-keyring-manager going to be replaced?

Le lundi 19 mars 2007, à 22:43, David Prieto a écrit :
> I read in http://www.gnome.org/start/2.18/notes/C/ that seahorse is a
> part of Gnome now. Since it can handle keyrings, are there plans to have
> it replace gnome-keyring-manager? Will they coexist, or is seahorse just
> not gonna be installed by default?

Adam already replied to this one :-)

> More or less the same happens with a new display configuration tool
> (http://glatzor.de/node/22) that is being developed, which handles all
> the option managed by gnome-display-properties and those about dual
> displays and drivers. Do you find it possible that it might end up
> replacing gnome-display-properties?

I guess the best place to talk about this would be gnomecc-list (added
to cc). I believe nobody ever talked about this tool before. It's
probably too new for such a discussion to have happened.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.