Re: Application category in desktop files

2007/3/6, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>:
Le mardi 06 mars 2007 à 11:13 +0200, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
> Hi,
> This is a very nice and simple idea for Gnome Goals. Also, nice as a
> GNOME Love activity. It's a pity the idea came after code freeze.

.desktop aren't really code.

I know. I was just being pedantic community member and considering we
cannot change anything anymore. :-)

<release team hat>
I think we can accept those changes without going through hard code
freeze request.
</release team hat>

Create a wiki page for this goal?

Are other release team members opposed to that ?

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>

desktop-devel-list mailing list
desktop-devel-list gnome org