Re: Is there going to be a release of network-manager-applet for GNOME 2.18?

(cc'ing the NM list)

Le vendredi 02 mars 2007, à 21:54, Jaap Haitsma a écrit :
> Something I noticed.
>
> The latest release of network manager (applet) is 0.6.4 which is
> already something like 9 months. AFAIK there has not been a release
> since. Is there going to be a release for 2.18?

Hi,

I (and possibly Andre) have pinged NetworkManager people about this.
It's definitely important to have a release for 2.18.0. (It would have
been great to have a release for the RC too...)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.