Away from code for 3 weeks

Hi there,

Since I really need to do some work in the next 3 weeks, I'll try to not
touch any code-related thing during this period.

If there's any important issue in gnome-desktop, gnome-menus,
gnome-panel, gnome-session or libwnck [1], feel free to go ahead and fix
things in svn. I'll review stuff afterwards.

I know there are some issues in the new timezone-thing in the clock
applet. The most important one is the UI which could really be improved.
Again, if someone wants to step up, feel free to just do it.

I won't really be away, so I'll still read my mails [2].

Thanks,

Vincent

[1] Elijah might have some time for libwnck.
[2] If you really want to be sure that I read a mail, please cc me since
I might also ignore some mailing lists ;-)
[3] There is no 3rd footnote.

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.