Re: LibUnique as blessed dependency

On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 10:50 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> dbus/dbus.h wholesale and adds convenience API for things like:
>   - tracking bus name owners as they come and go
>   - tracking the bus itself as it comes and goes, in case you want to
>     get ambitious and handle system bus restart
> This is based on hippo-dbus-helper.c which is used in the mugshot client
> and local-export-daemon. I'll post code sometime during GUADEC probably,
> I have to finish packing at the moment.

You might want to have a look at the static libdbus-glib in
gnome-power-manager - which handles where the service that we are
watching disconnects and reconnects from the bus, or if it starts after
we do (like gnome-power-manager and gnome-screensaver). It's pretty
hacky code, but works for me.

Richard.