Re: recommended D-Bus version for GNOME releases

Diego Escalante wrote:
> Would be a good chance to check if someone is still getting:
>   Applications can not close shared connections.
>   Please fix this in your app. Ignoring close
>   request and continuing.

I get this with Epiphany, though if I disable the extensions this does not
occur. I'll have to track down which extension it is by trial-and-error when
I get home tonight; and when I do I'll post a bug about it.

My guess at the moment is that it's probably the RSS feed integration
extension, as that is the only one I can think of offhand that actively uses
D-Bus stuff.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)