Re: CIA-2 SVN module commit messages in IRC

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 06:57:14PM +0100, guenther wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 21:30 +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
> > Nice, so just for reference, all you need to do now is put the project
> > name (e.g. "gossip") in the basic filter?
>
> Nope. According to Micah, using the basic filter won't work. Also, match
> is faster than find. (Ignoring that the previously posted filter didn't
> work for me at all, since the GNOME client script has been fixed. ;)
>
> For reference, this is the Advanced Filter that works:
>
>   <match path="/message/source/project">gnome</match>
>   <match path="/message/source/module">garnome</match>
>   <formatter medium="irc"/>

And you can also use <or>

Example (this is basically from the advanced filtering documentation):
<match path="project">GNOME</match>
<or>
  <match path="module">garnome</match>
  <match path="module">foobar</match>
</or>
<formatter medium="irc"/>

Btw, anyone can now have a CIA bot in their channel just by creating an
account on http://cia.navi.cx/ and adding a bot to your account :-)

--
Regards,
Olav