Re: Recolorable themes

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 21:44 +0100, Étienne Bersac wrote:
Hi,

2) Save in a custom xml format file in ~/.gnome2/color_schemes.xml (similar to the way the gnome background manager saves the current background settings)
I find this solution quite good. (Especially if that's similar to
background settings).

yeah, me too, no reason to remove the feature.

The only problem with using XML is deciding on a new schema, unless anyone has any suggestions?

-Thomas