Re: Proposed module: seahorse
- From: "Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro" <gjc inescporto pt>
- To: Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu>
- Cc: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed module: seahorse
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:22:46 +0000
On Seg, 2007-01-08 at 18:05 -0500, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> On 1/8/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > You can learn about seahorse here:
> > http://www.gnome.org/projects/seahorse/
> +1 from me, but I'm biased as I'm a developer. However, I would like
> to note that several of the concerns posted when Seahorse was first
> proposed have been addressed.
+1 from me too. I had already voted for its inclusion in GNOME 2.16,
> Wouter Bolsterlee suggested integration with gnome-keyring.
> gnome-keyring items are now loaded on the passwords tab of the
> seahorse application.
This is cool; it almost replaces gnome-keyring-manager... could it
replace it completely one day, I wonder?...
Thanks, great work.
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
<gjc inescporto pt> <gustavo users sourceforge net>
The universe is always one step beyond logic.
] [Thread Prev