Call for items?

Hello everyone,

I am trying to take on the role of lead writer for the 2.18 release notes. I just wanted to reiterate the call for items. I am not sure if you prefer posting them on http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes, but you can also email them to me.

If the items have already been sent in or posted somewhere please email me to let me know.  When in doubt, please make sure that the items are up to date. I am only aware of the items at http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes. Again if this is accurate, let me know.

Thanks everyone.
-Gervais